Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another Great Week

Hi friends,
Continue to feel great. Enjoying everything and everybody.
This evening I took my 3 yearold grandson and my two dogs
(one a black and white springer and the other a brown and white
springer) down to Peakes Quay for an icecream. Tug had a blue
one. When I left I had a blue grandson and two blue springer
spaniels.
Back to hugs. Pam and I have what we call "sway hugs". We
stand face to face and cheek to cheek. I have my arms
around her neck and she has hers around my waist. Cheek to
cheek we ever so slightly sway back and forth. Absolutely
therapeutic. They don't make a medication that can make
you feel so good. Try it.
Hugs are very unique--- so valuable to receive but so
inexpensive to give. Remember, your loved ones have
the same needs that you have.
With love,
Barry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Barry - I can't wait to go home and have a "sway" hug : )

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wondrous what a hug can do,
A hug can cheer you when your blue.
A hug can say, 'I love you so' or ' I hate to see you go.'
A hug is welcome back again and Great to see you, or where have you been?

A hug can soothe a child's pain, and bring a rainbow after rain.
The Hug! There's just no doubt about it, we scarcely could survive without it.

A hug delights, warms and charms.
It must be why we have arms. Hugs are great for fathers and mothers, Sweet for sisters, even for brothers.

And chances are, some favorite aunts, love them more than potted plants,
Kittens crave them, Puppies love them, Heads of state are not above them.

A hug can break the language barrier, and make the dullest day seem merrier.
No need to fret about the store of them, the more you give the more there are of them.

So stretch those arms without delay and give somone a hug today.

I read this last week and thought you might enjoy it. Hugs to you your friend Sharon MacFadyen

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home