Monday, July 16, 2007

Wow,what a day!

Saturday was absolutely fabulous. The weather was fantastic. Pam and Carilyn
McIsaac had the property looking like a movie setting. My daughter looked
even more beautiful than usual. Following the ceremony in our backyard we
had a champagne reception while pictures were taken. This was followed by
a recption and dance at Belvedere Golf Club. What a great job they did at
Belvedere. My three year old grandchildren( Katie and Tug) were the
ring bearer and flower girl. Too cute and heartwarming to describe.. If we are
lucky, Beth is going to make an entry on the blog with pictures.
Me, I'm feeling fine. Another MRI tomorrow. Then what--- I don't know but
I'll let you know as soon as I do.
With all the friends and relatives that were here for the wedding, it just
reaffirmed the value of them. Don't take anybody for granted.
Love and hugs
Barry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barry and Pam,

Thought of you all on Saturday and I am so glad to hear that everything went great with the wedding. Can't wait to see the pictures. I bet they will be beautiful.

Barry, it was great to see you in the OR last week when you were in for a visit and glad to see you are doing well.

See you on Friday night at Belvedere .....hope you have a blast.

Think of you often,
Love n hugs, Jennifer

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Barry

Its wonderful to "hear" how the big day went on Saturday. I'm so happy for all of you. Am really looking forward to seeing the pictures on the website. Best of Luck with your MRI tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. You said you were going to be a sobbing wreck on Saturday but you didn't comment about that on todays message so I guess it didn't happen like you thought it was going to, well done to the father of the bride!!!!

I ran into Dr. Brooks at the Hospital this past Thursday, it was wonderful to see him and made me realize that I'm now very fortunate to be working with my fourth orthopedic surgeon. My 89 year old mother will be having a knee replacement by Dr. Prophet this Thursday. I will be spending alot of time at the Hospital over the next few weeks with her. I've been very fortunate to be close to my family and I give them lots of hugs and kisses following the advice that you so eloquently add to the end of all your messages, I also tell them how much I love them. All the best to you and your family.
Bev Gunning

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home