Monday, June 04, 2007

Update

Hi friends,
Feeling fine now. Had an episode on Friday when I had three
olfactory seizures. These come from irritation of the nerves that
controls your smelling. They felt like someone sprayed a strong
pesticide in my nose and lasted about 15 seconds and I felt a little
funny afterwards for a few minutes. A bit concerning . I started
back on certain meds and feel 100 percent for the past 2 days.
Booked for an MRI next Tuesday.
Remember how important hugs are.
Love Barry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who wonders how you know what it feels like to get pesticide sprayed in your face?

Love, Beth

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Barry:

I love this blog and thank you for keeping us informed. I visit my father (the old gray mayor) every Friday and take him the updates and he loves hearing from you. He has asked me several times to write you and only once I obeyed that request!! Dr. Barry my Dad Frank Moran says Hi and I won't repeat anything else...........bad language but I know you wouldn't be offended. I'm praying for you........hugs to you and Pam k. Lynne (Moran)Morrissey.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home