Monday, April 30, 2007

A Great Birthday

Hi friends,
Wow,what a great birthday. Thursday night the nurses from the hospital
had a party at Belvedere Golf Club for me. Ralph Kennedy
and Evelyn Knickle picked the family up in a stretch white limo and
delivered us to the golf course where a huge crowd awaited.We had a
wonderful time. I was truly touchedby it all. Then we arrived home and my
oldest son Jamie (from the US ) walked in which was a complete surprise
to me. What a great night. Thanks to everyone and particularly Marlene
Clow for a memorable evening.
Feeling great. Chemo starts again this week. So does golf.
Everybody is too good.
Sincere love,
Barry

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sincere love to you too Doc. Hope you know that many of your patients really DO love you! God Bless You, and keep you in His care.

'One of the many'

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BigDog happy belated.love from the Caddie and the Golfer.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Robyn, Stu and Charlotte said...

Happy Belated, Barry! Glad to hear the night was a blast! We just got back from Charlotte's first trip to Florida, and it was a huge success. Other than the constant rubbing of sand in the eyes and pooping in the pool, of course! We're looking forward to seeing you both when we return to the Island in June for G&D's 60th Anniversary. Love you lots,
Robyn, Stu and Charlotte

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dr Ling
My son just recently got the internet again and I've just caught up with all your latest happenings thanks to this blog. Its great to see you still got that excellent positive attitude, its certainly going to take you through the tough times. I know you have a lot of good friends patients and staff rooting for you every step of the way. May the Good Lord continue to watch over you and your family. My son wishes your horse Stracor the best of luck, lol. You are sure going to be missed as the wonderful surgeon that you been for so long, especially by this author.
Bev Gunning

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. I forgot to wish you a very happy belated birthday. I turned that big number last year so I am a few months older than you so don't feel bad (my son says duh in the background, lol). So Glad to "hear" that you had a such a great birthday party, which was well deserved. Yours Sincerely
Bev Gunning

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home