Monday, July 02, 2007

Greetings

Hi folks,
Continuing to feel great. Best summer of my life what with
feeling great and retired. Nothing else to report regarding
my health.
Jamie and Beth and the girls arrive home Wednesday for
two weels to coincide with Suzie's wedding. Great times. My
problem with the wedding is that I'll have to speak . I'll cry at a good steak
so you can imagine what I'll be like that day.
Pam is booked to have her gallbladder out in early August but is
feeling pretty good otherwise.
You kow that certain someone who drives you nuts sometimes, try
a hug. Even works on kids.
Love to all,
Huggy Bear

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Badness,
Really glad to see you today, it makes my day when you come in for a visit,everyone loves seeing you. You look great and I'm glad you're having a great summer. Don't leave it so long between visits.
Love Catherine

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barry,
Don't know if you remember us....Larry and Nathalie Duggan from Nova Scotia. We met in Cuba in 2005 at the Princessa Del MAr. Pam you remeber the large snake by the pool incedent. You and Larry had a game of golf...
Anyway, Lorraine Dougan told me about your Blog and I thought I would look you up and let you know you are in our thoughts. Enjoy your summer

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sharon macFadyen said...

Hello Dr. Barry So glad to see from your notes that you are feeling well. That is super. I hope you are enjoying your summer although the weather is not great. Think of you often, Hugs to you, Sharon MacFadyen

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home