Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Treatment

Hi friends,
I continue to feel great thankfully. Pam and I are enjoying the summer
to the utmost. I was talking today to Dr. Holness' Clinical Coordinator.
They discussed my case at Tumour Rounds in Halifax this morning. The
consensus from this involved one of two types of chemotherapy. One type
involves daily treatment for one year. I think this will be decided this
week after they discuss this with Dr Dryer here in Charlottetown. I'm
glad that they are proceeding because it seems that for the past number
of weeks all I've been doing is listening to the bomb tick.
The OR staff had a wonderful party for 4 of us old retired surgeons. It was
greatly appreciated.
I'll keep in touch.
Love,
Barry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dr. Barry And Family Think of you often and wonder on your progress, therefore it is nice when youwrite your messages in the blog. Summer is progressing nicely and tonite went to see Sheer Madness at the Mac. Not bad but i expected a little more I think. I sure hope you continue to feel well and that and pray for you often. Hugs to you all, Sharon MacFadyen

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Barry .i am glad to hear you are feeling well and do hope you continue to do so ,i certainly hope this muggy weather is not hampering you at all .
I pray for you often and if you knew my prayer history you would know how special you are . i really miss you and although am now seeing another dr. there will never be another you. take care and be well . Eileen F.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home