Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MRI Results

Hi folks,
There are two recent additions to the blog below- one of mine and one
from Beth with wedding pictures.
I had my MRI yesterday. It certainly doesn't look great. (some progression
in size but reasonably restricted in location). Pam and I weren"t particularly
discouraged by it. We met today with Dr. Dryer , my oncologist (an absolute
angel ) and she offered me the second line of chemotherapy. Pam and I decided
that I would wait and start this in one month. The reason for the delay is that
I am feeling so darn good and I want to enjoy more of the summer.
Still coming down from the wedding and having all the friends and relatives
around.
The best hugs are the ones that are given for no particular reason.
Love,
Pam and Barry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Barry and Pam
Great news from your MRI. Keep enjoying the P E I summer now that it has arrived and have a great time Friday night at Belvedere with all your piers. Pam you are georgeous and really look good on his arm!!!
Barry you are to much with sending the letter to Dianne Re: the plank replacment.I would love to have your quick whit and humour!Such a gift. See you soon
The Smiths

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home